- Mr C supported us with 3 tickets
- Mrs L supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs C supported us with 5 tickets
- Miss T supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs S supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr N supported us with 1 ticket
5d 9h 25m
24 April 2021
- Winner! Mrs G (GODALMING) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr W (Somerset) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr S (MINEHEAD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs E (TAUNTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs G (TAUNTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (Taunton) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr G (Taunton, Somerset) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr V (MINEHEAD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr G (MINEHEAD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr P (Taunton) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms M (TAUNTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
SAVES - Somerset Accident Voluntary Emergency Service
Who are we?
We are highly trained doctors who specialise in pre-hospital emergency care. We attend critically ill patients throughout Somerset as volunteers, in our own cars, 24/7, often at the request of our colleagues in the ambulance service.
Most of our work is in helping casualties of road traffic collisions, especially those who are trapped and seriously injured. We are also called to give immediate medical care to people who have become critically ill through medical problems or trauma.
Why are we needed?
Ambulance technicians and paramedics are trained to extremely high standards. They have tremendous skill and experience in caring for patients from the time of injury or onset of acute medical problem to their arrival at hospital. SAVES Doctors can effectively bring hospital treatments to the patient and can take their care one step further. This may involve advanced assessment of the patient, specialised analgesia and anaesthesia, and surgical procedures.
SAVES doctors also have an important role in scene management, and providing medical advice and support to the ambulance crews. Several of the doctors are accredited Medical Commanders with training to manage major incidents
We need your help so we can train and equip new SAVES doctors, which costs approx £5000 for each doctor and to ensure our current responding doctors have the latest equipment to treat patients.
Help SAVES to save lives!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Somerset West and Taunton.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
A Grand Prize For Your Home!
What would you buy from Currys PC World with a grand?
Play our lottery to directly support the local community from £1 a week. There are chances at weekly cash prizes PLUS, be in the draw on the 24th of April for your entry into the national draw to WIN a £1000 voucher for Currys PC World.