- Mrs W supported us with 5 tickets
- Mrs H supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr J supported us with 3 tickets
- Mx M supported us with 5 tickets
- Mr R supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr R supported us with 2 tickets
5d 10h 47m
24 April 2021
- Winner! Mrs G (GODALMING) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr W (Somerset) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr S (MINEHEAD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs E (TAUNTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs G (TAUNTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (Taunton) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr G (Taunton, Somerset) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr V (MINEHEAD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr G (MINEHEAD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr P (Taunton) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms M (TAUNTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
Freewheelers EVS Bloodbikes provides a free out of hours courier service between local hospitals and hospices saving the NHS taxi fares by providing an effective and free delivery option ensuring essential blood, neo natal breast milk, medical equipment and life saving medication is safely and efficiently deliverd to those in need.
Often called the unseen service as we operate overnight during the week 7pm-7am plus every weekend and bank holidays 24/7
Our volunteers are all advanced riders on specially kitted blood bikes who wish to put something back into their local community and promote a positive image of motorcycling at the same time whilst serving those in the community who need our help.
Did you know a bloodbike does the equivalent of travelling around the world TWICE every year to support the local community so needs to be kept regularly serviced, fresh tyres and fuelled tanks, it is then replaced every 2-3 years to ensure rider safety and our service continues.
We now need your help so we can continue to offer our life saving service by ensuring the bikes we use are kept fully operational and specialist transport kit on the bike is refreshed.
Please join the lottery today and help suport us and other local causes in the area
Thank you and good luck!
Freewheelers EVS Volunteer
Trustee, Fundraiser & Rider
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Somerset West and Taunton.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
A Grand Prize For Your Home!
What would you buy from Currys PC World with a grand?
Play our lottery to directly support the local community from £1 a week. There are chances at weekly cash prizes PLUS, be in the draw on the 24th of April for your entry into the national draw to WIN a £1000 voucher for Currys PC World.